Friday, June 5, 2009

Trey's first week: Day 6



Friday, June 5th

Today was a rough day- especially for me!! We headed back to the doctor to have the test done again regarding Trey's jaundice. After having is foot poked again David and I went home with our little guy. For the past week I have had a extremely difficult time sitting down, standing, turning, etc. I had had about all I could take and decided to call my doctor since everything I was told to do to heal was not really working. My doctor was so nice and was able to see me within 45 minutes of me calling. So David and I loaded up with Trey and headed to my doctor while we were waiting to hear the results from Trey's test. Thank goodness I saw the doctor on today. Otherwise I may not have made it through the weekend!! To spare you the details I had to be put on an antibiotic and the doctor told me some things I could do to help. All I am going to say is thank the Lord for aquarium salt and the bathtub!!! As we were leaving my doctors office we received a call from Trey's doctor that his billy rubin levels were elevated even more so we were going to have to visit the doctor on Saturday morning to have the test done one more time. The doctor was confident his jaundice had peaked and would start getting better but we take every precaution and were going to repeat the test once again. Once we made it home we were tired and tried to get some rest and get ready to enjoy the weekend!! Enjoy the pictures of Trey in his lamb swing. He absolutely loves it and is mesmerized by the mobile that spends around!

No comments: