Monday, June 29, 2009

Surprise we are headed to the beach!


MYRTLE BEACH HERE I COME!
So it is not often that David's father wants to leave his recliner but the family was lucky enough when Big Dave mentioned last week he wanted to go to the beach. To make a long story short Big David mentions this on a Monday or Tuesday, by Friday, June 27th we book a place in Myrtle Beach and on Saturday, June 28th we leave. It was crazy. I thought I can sit at home with Trey in Knoxville or I can sit in a condo on the beach with Trey. Let me think...Option 2 sounds pretty good. David and I drove back from Murfreesboro late Friday night from our QUICK visit and arrived in Knoxville around 2:30 a.m. I told David to go to sleep since he would be driving, I fed Trey and got him to sleep, and then I stayed up and started packing all night long. I was going to have to be up anyway for Trey's 1 month check up at 7:45 a.m. I am so glad I did that because otherwise we would have never made it to Myrtle Beach. Trey did excellent traveling as he loves riding in his car seat. We arrived at the beach around 7 p.m. Saturday night ready for a wonderful week.

No comments: