Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day David!








David celebrated his first Father's Day waking up with Trey and I. Unfortunately Saturday night was not uniterrupted but David was just fine with that. We woke up and David opened his cards from Trey, myself and my Mom and Dad. We ate breakfast and then David had to jump in the shower and get ready to head back to Kingsport for some more football with SCHS. Trey and I hung out with Nana Honey and Papaw until David returned. I was able to take some wonderful pictures of David and Trey and even took the first pictures of DAVID I, II, AND III!! Enjoy! And Happy Father's Day to all the men out there and the men in my life!

2 comments:

Ashley Shepherd said...

I love the ones of them sleeping, that is Wilson's favorite sleeping position!!!!! We are now training him to sleep all night in his cradle, and it's going good.

Pam Mc said...

HI, you guys. This is Aunt Pam. I have to say he sure is beautiful.And he looks just like his grandpa. Youell looks are dominate. Hope everything is going well for you all. It sounds like it. Can`t wait to see him.