Monday, June 15, 2009

Trey's 3rd week of life





June 14-21, 2009

I cannot believe Trey is in his 3rd week of life. Time truly does fly. My days have definitely been running together being at home all the time. Many of you know that I am a go getter and always doing something. This is all very new to me and before I know it it is 6 p.m. and the day is gone. Eat, sleep, pee, poop, cry- that is the routine David and I experience!! But I must say we love it and would not change it for the world. Trey is absolutely precious and God had blessed us in so many ways. I can really tell this week Trey has started feeling out. I notice it the most at night when I am just staring into those eyes and chubby cheeks how much he has grown. It is crazy. He has really long legs and arms and big feet!! I could just eat him up!! HAHA. So this week I spent my first full day all by myself with Trey on Monday. We did really well and I actually did alot around the house. When David came home though, I was so tired. I did not eat lunch til 2:30 and finally took a shower about 4 p.m- I had the shower curtain half open to listen for the little guy. Let me just say it does a number to your nerves as you want everything to be just perfect. On Tuesday we drove up to Sevierville to pick up our car we were having some work done on. We stopped by Sykes and Wynn to show off Trey to all the people Nana works with. They were so excited to meet him. On Wednesday I took Trey over to my office to see our secretary, Miss Penny, and our building staff, Eddie and Loretta. They were so excited to see Trey and just fell in love with him. I am glad they will be around to play with our little guy as he grows up! On Thursday, David had to go to Tri- cities to do some stuff and was then helping out with Sevier County High School football on Friday and Saturday. Since I did not want to be home by myself I decided to take Trey over to my Mom and Dad's house for a couple of days. We had a wonderful time but I was exhausted by the time I arrived. That trip needs a whole post by itself!!! We ended the weekend by driving to Sevierville on Saturday to meet Daddy who had been in Kingsport for football stuff. Daddy was in the driveway to greet us as he had had 2 whole night of uninterrupted sleep- lucky David!!

1 comment:

Penny said...

I was so happy to meet Trey for the first time. He is soooo precious. I could have held him all day.