Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Belly pics sneak peak of Cooper Smith Youell

http://jenturnerphotography.blogspot.com/2011/02/baby-cooper-almost.html

Just as any second time mom can relate with this statement that, " I am behind on everything in life in preparing for this baby"! I was so on top of it in planning with Trey that I had belly pictures made way in advance. Then a couple of weeks ago I realized that I had not done that for Cooper Smith! How dare me! I definitely wanted to give him the same attention as his big brother was given so Jen Turner was gracious enough to come by our house and get some pictures. Let me just say that I am WAY preggers in these pictures but will always cherish them. Here is a little sneak peak into Jen's blog for you to see!!

On a doctor update note, I went to the doctor yesterday and I am still dilated at 1 which is no change from last week. While you always want to see some progression I was relieved not much had happened as David left for Florida today for his annual sales meeting!! Hopefully I will be in the clear until he returns on Saturday afternoon!!!

Enjoy the sneak peak and I will post the album link when they are all up! You can actually just click on the title post and it will link you directly to Jen Turner Photography blog!

No comments: