Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Sprinkle for Cooper Smith Youell

http://chadandjodi.blogspot.com/2011/01/carries-sprinkle.html

I feel like such a lucky girl these days and this past weekend was no different. Jodi, Amber, Casey and Amy all hosted a little SPRINKLE for us in preparation for Cooper Smith's arrival. It was Casey's idea as it  is not necessarily a full on shower for a second time mommy but is more of a celebration and a time to give those items that are essentials- diapers, wipes, lotions, etc. I was so blessed and honored and have many family members and friends in attendance that it was very special for me.

I can't tell you how blessed I feel to have friendships and special bonds with Amber, Jodi, Casey and Amy and that I can share this time with them. Everything was so nice and I am sincerely appreciative.

Jodi, the die hard blogger, recently did a post on the Sprinkle. If you click on the blog title above you can link directly to her blog to see pics!!

No comments: