Thursday, January 13, 2011

Strolling down memory lane

In the midst of moving, working, carrying Trey and being really preggers right now I couldn't help but come across a bunch of picture CDs yesterday after David and I got home from our doctor's appointment to check out Cooper Smith Youell. The first thing I did was show Mom, who was keeping Trey, the pics of her 9th grandchild and then I put in pictures of Trey's ultrasound to see the major resemblance. When I was looking for Trey's ultrsound pictures I came across two CD's that two very special students made for David and I both before and after our wedding. Of course I had to watch those with Mom and just had this crazy feeling come over me looking at pictures of David and I and our families about life. It is crazy that in less than four years of marriage we are going to have two precious baby boys! Looking at those pictures I never imagined our life would be like this. It is crazy and it is hard but it sure is fun and exciting.

Once I can figure out how the heck to get this video uploaded I will post it. The video was made by my sweet, little mini me, Caroline Rutledge for us after our wedding that we gave to each of our parents!

In the meantime please enjoy the Carrie Underwood video about Mama's Song that makes me cry everytime!!My mother prayed that God would send me a man that was equally yoked with me!! Thank you for the prayers Mama!





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Great post! It is crazy to look back and realize how quick things can change. I am also so blessed with wonderful family. Today is Callie's 1st birthday, they grow up so quick. I am excited to see pictures of your new little one. Trey is precious. Good Luck. Video and song brings tears to my eyes too!