Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Little Man #2 has a name and new pics!

After much deliberation (I can't make a decision on anything it seems) we are naming our new little man Cooper Smith Youell. I am excited that he will have my same initials as Trey has David's initials and name and I am still able to keep the family names going. The only issue we are having is what we want to call the little fella.  I want to call him Smith and David wants to call him Cooper so if anyone has an opinion on which you like better, I would love to hear it!!

We also went to the doctor today and had a great visit. I am still measuring about two weeks ahead of schedule which is both exciting and scary and the same time. I am feeling very tired and trying to just get everything squared away before our big arrival. Cooper Smith is currently weighing about 5 lbs, 11 oz and is head down. Everything looks normal and healthy so now it is just a matter of time for him to put on more weight and prepare!

I am done traveling right now for work as it really is just too much on my body. My doctor gave me a note today not to travel more than an hour away from home!! All I could sit there and think about was my commute to and from work everyday and how it basically takes me an hour or so each way!!! That would be something if I went into labor going to or from work! I guess I would just drive straight to the hospital! HAHA!

Enjoy taking a look at the pictures of Cooper Smith! He kept his hands up around his face just like Trey did in his ultrasound pics. Needless to say both boys have the same nose, mouth, lips and chin!! Just like their daddy!! I really don't have a dog in this fight put just to be a carrier for Youell boys! I absolutely love it though and maybe if/when we have a 3rd, I will be fortunate to have some of my genes passed down!!



No comments: