Sunday, November 21, 2010

Update on Little Man #2



I seriously can't believe I am 26 weeks pregnant and our 2nd precious angel will be here in late February!! With the holidays really kicking off this week with Thanksgiving I just know the time is going to fly by and I will be wondering where it went in preparation for his arrival. I had a doctor's appointment this past week and the baby was doing extremely well. He is moving around like crazy and has a heart rate around 155. I have been feeling pretty good except for my hips hurting and the horrible sinus infection I had all last week. I finally made it past the morning sickness and I am just enjoying being pregnant!! I love it so much and just hope that David will let me do it one more time! HAHA!! I have some pics of our little guy that I will post soon that are 3D. He looks like his big brother and didn't want to show us his face entirely!!! I guess he is saving an element of surprise for us!!!

You may be asking yourself if we have a name picked out yet for the little guy... Well we are still in discussion about his name so when we have reached an agreement we will let everyone know!!!

No comments: