Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Blog undergoes a makeover!

So after several months and my mother staying on me, I am making a concentrated effort to get back on the blog bandwagon (no way I can ever be as great of a blogger as Jodi) and trying to capture so much that has happened in our lives in the last 6-9 months!!

I will start with the fact that I have decided to change the name of our blog. No longer are we "The life of David, Carrie and Little Man" so I decided to change the name before the new baby arrives in late February. After really not much thought at all I have changed the name to "Through Mommy's Eyes". It is something that just came to me since I have been thinking about the blog alot lately. Everytime a post has ever been made on here I have been the one to write it and I assume that will not change. Most of what I share on here are things from my perspective or a story that I am telling. I also decided on the name after coming to the quick realization that I am the only woman in the family so no other person can share my perspective. Once we found out that we were having another boy I quickly responded with extreme excitement and joy followed by, "Mommy is going to be out numbered"! The sweet girl doing our ultrasound followed up with the fact that I could be princess and David quickly realized that I would be the QUEEN (even better)!

Side note- all of my information is showing that I have changed the name but I don't think it is showing to all of you. I will work on making sure it is correct!

So... with that being said- Welcome to the new layout, my new pregnancy ticker for baby boy #2 (yet to be named) and the new feel of "Through Mommy's Eyes"

No comments: