Friday, November 12, 2010

A sneak peek of Trey's new pics

We finally got around to having Trey's pictures made this week for the first time in a long time! Trey had not been photographed professionally since 10 months and we have not been photographed as a family since Trey was 3 months old! I just can't believe that much time had gone by! As I stated in my previous post I am trying to get back on the blog bandwagon. In addition to that I am trying to get back up to speed and date with all the milestones of Trey baby and then prepping for arrival of Little little man #2.

Here is a sneak peek of some of the pictures from this week! Just click on the title "A sneak peek of Trey's new pics" and you will link to Jen Turner Photography blog to see the pics. I will post a link when all the others are up! Enjoy! Trey was not in the best mood yesterday but I think Jen did a fantastic job in these few photos!

1 comment:

Josh Watson said...

My goodness....that face is a little Carrie!!! Such a cutie! Congrats on two boys! Get ready for some fun!!!