Sunday, July 5, 2009

Take me to the river!


Much of what Trey likes to do...sleep in Memommy's arms!


As if Trey has not traveled enough, David and I return from the beach on Sunday and decide to head to my parents house. I guess once you have driven 7 hours a couple more will not hurt you. We stopped in Knoxville, fed Trey and headed to Rock Island. Of course the family was extremely excited to see us and Trey did great. We spent Sunday through Thursday at Mom and Dad's and made a quick trip to Murfreesboro to meet with a realtor to sell our house once again. Trey loved sleeping in his Memommy's arms and he loves for her to sing to him. Trey even made a quick trip to the garden with Poppa and me and down to the pool for a little R & R. We had a great visit and cannot wait for when Trey is bigger and can truly enjpy the beauty of the river.

No comments: