Friday, July 17, 2009

Hanging out in the ATL



I currently serve on the Southeastern Interfraternity Conference Board that plans a leadership academy every year in February for fraternity men in the region. We have a summer planning meeting and travel to Atlanta where the conferenc is held to have our meeting. Being a new mom, I knew I could not leave Trey at home so I loaded up the car (or should I say David did) and off David, Trey and I headed to ATL! Needless to say David was glad the trip was over as Trey cried A LOT- did I mention A LOT! I think he was just out of his element. David and I were extremely surprised when all the guys threw us a baby shower and gave us a Baby Einstein activity center for Trey. It was so sweet and special and I cannot thank those guys enough for their generosity! While in Atlanta we were able to meet up with some friends from MT! Brian Kelly, who was the kicker at MT, and his wife Amanda live outside of ATL and we were able to go have dinner with them. Amanda is in a picture below. She and Brian are expecting a little girl this year! She is going to be beautiful so Trey may just have a future little girlfriend on his hands!

No comments: