Thursday, July 2, 2009

Date night at the beach


On Thursday, July 2nd David and I decided to go out for a nice dinner at the beach. This was the first time for us to be without Trey. I have to say I felt very lost and very nervous. David handled it a little bit better than I did. We left Trey in the condo with his Nana Honey and Papaw and all the instructions to help Trey feel at ease. We were gone for a total of 2 hours but really enjoyed ourselves. We went to a great seafood place and when we arrived back at the condo Trey was still sleeping just as I had left him! I had to wake him up to give him his last feeding. All in all the evening was a success. David and I laughed though as our conversations have really changed now. We basically spent the entire night talking about Trey and I only had him call his parents once!! HAHA

No comments: