Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Love My Boys!








Everyday I seriously think how lucky I am to have 2 wonderful men in my life (well one man and one little man). David and Trey bring me so much joy and I must say seeing a David take care of Trey is absolutely priceless. While I do not want to wish the time away I am really looking forward to the day when David and Trey will be able to really play with one another. David always says he does not know what we did without Trey before we had him (and I wholeheartedly agree). I am so glad to have these guys love and take care of me. I hope that I can always be a support system for both of them and be the best wife and mother I can be. These pictures are from Trey's 3 month pictures and will forever be treasured!

1 comment:

Josh Watson said...

Love these pictures....what a treasure. he is getting so big. I love seeing your posts. I need to update mine better. Hope you are doing well. Love ya.