Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I found my toesie woesies and my footsie wootsies!






Trey has been reaching for his feet recently and today he definitely found them. He has been pulling those feet up to his mouth as he likes to put basically anything he can into those chubby cheeks. He is truly a gift from God and a joy to have in our lives. It is so funny how quick I forget those sleepless nights when you get to enjoy watching him learn and grow by doing new things. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them.

P.S. Please notice Trey's shirt. I put this on him today as he was up from about midnight-3 a.m. last night!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love you Trey...You need to start sleeping for your mommy and daddy! I think you need Aunt Amber to come be supper nanny for a few nights!!!!