Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The 1st official photo shoot- 3 months baby!
















The lady (Amy) that photographed our wedding over 2 years ago was gracious enough to photograph Trey even though she typically does not photograph children. I believe her experience in dealing with children in weddings was a plus for us and she will be photographing Trey during his first year of life. Amy was kind enough to come to our home and take pictures one afternoon. We also had Papaw come down to take some 3 generations pictures as well (check out the blog entry for that). Trey was a complete trooper and Amy was so patient with us. As everyone knows, I love pictures and Amy was up for trying whatever I suggested. These truly are priceless memories to me. Enjoy! I only have 166 to select from!

No comments: