Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3 Generations of David Michael Youell











Since before Trey was born I knew that I wanted a picture of David Sr, David Jr, and David III. I think there is so much history in learning about other generations and I want Trey to be proud of his name. Whether he is a doctor, athlete, teacher, lawyer or President of the United States, I think he has a strong name that will take him far. More importantly I want him to be proud of his name and the men whom he shares it with. I hope you enjoy looking at 3 generations of Papaw, Daddy and son. For those who know Papaw (Big David) well he gives nicknames to his children and grandchildren. I am not quite sure if Devee has one (will have to find that out) but Little David is "Roscoe"- Jeffry is "Worm"- and Lexie is "Wormette." I asked Big Dave what he had come up with for Trey. And he had decided on LTD- Little Trey David!

No comments: