Monday, August 31, 2009

Trey's 1st Day of School & 3 month check up




Today Trey had his 3 month check up with the doctor and then went to his 1st day of school at Central Baptist Bearden. He had a wonderful check up and is developing well. Based upon his skills and interactions, he is developing as if he was 5 months old. We are so proud of him and have so much fun with our little man. After his appointment we took him the dreaded 1st day of school. I was hoping I was not going to cry but that was wishful thinking. I started to tear up in the room but luckily made it outside. David then started trying to talk to me about what all I had to do at work and what my schedule looked like. I told him to quit taking my mind off of Trey and do just let me cry for a minute. Needless to say I did quit crying but still felt like an awful parent. David went and picked Trey up that day. I absoultely could not wait to find out how he did and was happy to hear things went well!

No comments: