Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yes we are still alive and blogging!


So it has been over a month since I have posted anything on our blog. I hate being so behind but life has been crazy and I have just not had the time to post. I promise I will catch up on everything as I have tons of pictures to post (I am going to have to back track on my dates and events). The main thing going on in our life right now is I have headed back to work and have been extremely busy. The main thing I can say about going back to work is... I MISS TREY like crazy!! I never thought I would feel like this but when I am away he just grows like a weed. When he smiles at me, my heart just melts and I begin to tear up. Motherhood changes you so much. I totally understand why women need drugs because I am a trainwreck! HAHA. I promise to get back up to speed on my blogging! Stay tuned. I have tons of great pics.

No comments: