Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh I am so behind on here!





Many of you may be wondering if I have given up blogging but I promise I am just being a horrible procrastinator. I know if I just updated every few days everything would be fine. That would be to easy, right? So now I am going to spend the next few weeks or months back tracking all of our lives on here. Just to update everyone as we begin 2010, we have had a wonderful 2009. The planning and preparing for Trey, his birth, time David and I were able to spend together, and watching our little baby grow and change everyday has been a real blessing for us. David and I are so thankful for Trey and the love he has brought to our lives in 2009. We are truly excited to see what 2010 brings us. Hopefully we will be able to get rid of 1 of 2 homes, take a few trips, become settled somewhere and enjoy our lives as a family. We just trust that God will lead us in the right direction. Here are some pics of Trey at the end of the year.

1 comment:

Erin said...

What a beautiful family!! I hope you all are doing well.