Sunday, January 3, 2010

I am 7 months old today!




I cannot believe our baby is 7 months old. It really feels like we were just finding out the sex of baby this time last year. On December 30, 2009 my mom as well as David's mom and myself went and ate lunch at Silver Spoon American Cafe and then went to our doctor's appointment where David met us there- that is the day we found out we were having a boy. Exactly one year later, my good friend Rachel Edington (she was also a bridesmaid in our wedding) and I, along we Trey of course went and ate lunch there. Now I have started a tradition that I am obviously going to have to keep up. The following day Trey turned 7 months old. He has 2 teeth, is getting up on all 4 like he is about to crawl and is sleeping through the night. He loves to play and is a very active and demanding child. In the pictures I was singing happy birthday to Trey and of course he started posing for me (he is definitely our child)!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm sooo glad you updated on here!!! It is really hard to keep up with it I know..But I love seeing him. He is getting so big and cute.
love you guys!
Aunt Amber