Monday, March 30, 2009

Trey makes a road trip to Atlanta with lots of Sorority women







I guess you could say I made my last BIG trip until Trey's arrival to the Southeastern Panhellenic Conference (SEPC) in Atlanta, GA March 26- 29th!! We took 27 women from UT along with Jim (fraternity affairs advisor), Dena (our Panhellenic graduate assistant), and Erin (a graduate student who works in housing) via charter bus to our annual women's leadership conference. I must say we had a blast as the women earned lots of awesome honors and awards but I was tired!! The sorority women are great helping me carry things and I forever grateful. We also were able to spend some time with Jena, Caroline and Gent-ry!!! I was glad to be back home to David but had a blast as always! I am a sucker for conferences!!

No comments: