Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy weekend for the nursery!
























































This weekend Daddy David was super busy prepping the nursery for Trey! After choosing a color to paint his room, David started Friday afternoon on the trim for the room and Trey's Nana Honey and Papaw came down on Saturday morning to help. So by Saturday afternoon Trey had his blue room (or should I say I had my blue room). When David and I moved into the condo my goal was to do that room in blue and white. I wanted all white linens with blue accents and thought about painting the room blue. Little did I know I would get what I wanted, I just did not know that it would be through a new life and our future son!! It has been super exciting getting all of this together. I know David was exhausted on Saturday night but then we decided to go ahead and put his crib together so by 10:00 p.m. we had his crib in the room. I hope you enjoy the pictures we have posted. Just keep in mind there is still a queen size bed in the room and no mattress in the crib but all in all we had a very productive weekend in prepping for Trey's arrival!

1 comment:

Amber said...

It looks so good!!! I can't wait to see the room in person! You guys did a great job!
Love,
Aunt Amber