Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trying to play catch up!!








So as many of you can see it has been quite a while since I have posted anything on here. This have been very hectic in the Youell household and time has just not allowed for me to get caught up. I seriously am going to have to take off work to do alot of back blogging as there is so much to document. So I will start by saying that Trey is absolutely awesome! We are totally and completely in love with him and he is growing like crazy. I will post some pics soon of Trey, I PROMISE! In the meantime and in the spirit of back blogging I am going back to where Trey all started. For our 1 year wedding anniversary David and I decided to go to the beach and enjoy some rest and relaxation. I love pictures and wanted to have our pictures made on the beach. We did and had a great time however I never purchased any as they were expensive and then I find out we are pregnant. I never forgot about those pictures and really wanted them it was just not a priority. Flash forward almost 2 years later. David tells me that he received a voicemail on his phone that the photography place at the beach was closing due to economy. I was so bummed as there was no way I would get those pictures. So I am on my work computer one day and I look up the photography studio, send an email (it is rejected) and then find a number and call. The owner happens to answer and was so nice on the phone. She totally remembered us and said that she would send me all the pictures on a CD and the rights to make copies for less than a $100. Now keep in mind this place had packages that were expensive where a 5 X 7 costs about $30. I totally could not resist that and said I want them. I gave her my address and then within days I had the CD of pictures! In the end it totally worked out and now I have my memories of our great beach trip and the start of our little Trey baby!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

YAY!!!!!! Please keep updating the blog! I want to see my little Trey's updates! By the way the beach pictures are GREAT! I'm so glad you got them after all that time!
Love you all!
Aunt Amber

Jodi said...

I love the pictures and the great deal you got. We want to see Trey...get on the updates:) Love you!
Jodi